Friday, January 18, 2008

I Got "Tagged", and Now I'm "It!"

Sarah, my little sister just tagged me...
So now I have to share 6 things that absolutely NO ONE knows about me. -Here goes nothin'.

1. I get secretly scared EVERY time I sing in front of ANYONE!!!
2. I made out with a gay guy once. (yikes)
3. I told everyone that my labor didn't hurt with Willow... that was a lie. It hurt like a motherf**ker!
4. Someday I will have a #1 hit on either the country billboards or pop. (unsure*)
5. Sometimes I hide chocolate, so on the days that I am sad or need a choc fix, I am the only one who knows where it is, so that i can GORGE on my Snickers bar... oh how sad.
6. I don't really measure up to 6'0... I just like to say I do!!!


whoah NELLY! that was a lot of uneccessary informatioN!
So now that YOU"ve read this, YOU must do the same... cause,

TAG! -YOu'RE IT!!!*~*

No comments: