Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How do you clean when everything is soooo messy???


I am seriously procrastinating.
First, I am sorry that I have been so far out in no mans land that I haven't even wrote updates lately.
I guess it goes to show how very much I've been procrastinating EVERYTHING!!!

Like my house, for instance.

Amazingly, it will not clean itself no matter how much I dream that it will. Everytime I think I can clean a room, I just get so overwhelmed by the disaster that I surrender to the mess and sit helplessly watching t.v. -evil t.v.
Sometimes when I think that I REALLY CAN conquer the messes. I start, then get overwhelmed again, and end up not finishing..................................argh.

SO.

Any advice?
Desperate to get organized by this weekend so I can have myself a YARD SALE to get rid of all this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


help!

1 comment:

TRACI said...

Burn IT!!! ;)