Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ahhh... More back surgery.

So...
I get to have yet another back surgery. I go to a new Orthopedist today for my surgical consult.
It all started when I noticed a couple months ago that my right leg was feeling numb. The numbness never went away, and in fact just seemed to get down right worse. Fffuuuucckk.
So... this picture above is some of what is wrong with me back. My L3 and L4 are herniated. Not just L4. So that means that they get to take out 2 discs this time and then fuse my spine with a titanium ROD.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I got you back on this one! Get it "got your back" HA!!!

lily said...

That is such a bummer!!!! I hope that this will be the end of your back troubles. Yikes! When are you having it done???? That just does not sound fun. I hope that we can still have a tea party before you go in. Lolly comes in town next week, so we need to plan a time. How about a Saturday???

Yucky stupid discs!

Take care
Lily