Friday, December 15, 2006

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE...***)))


Oh how I love Charlie Brown Christmas The Movie.
I love it so much that I bought the DVD for my girls and we have seen it now several times. It is so much more fun to watch it with them then I remember it being with anyone else.

The things that I love about Christmas are so different than what I used to love about it. For instance, I love that I have little kids that wake up and expect to see presents under the tree from Santa Claus. I love that I get to BE Santa Claus now! That is such a fun feeling!
Now I understand how much fun it must have been for my Mom to do Christmas for all her kids. The wrapping and writing in fancy cursive from: Santa Claus*))) Hiding presents in my closet from Willow especially. She's been asking LOTS of questions about Santa and when he is coming. I just imagine her pulling a "Sarah and Terri Christmas scheme", opening all their presents then, rewrapping them, thinking that certainly nobody would notice!!!

I can't wait for this Christmas!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Blasted Cabbage Patch kids! I can't remember who snitched on us or how Dad found out... maybe it was Mom that caught us, I can't remember. All I remember is that I thought we weren't going to get them, but...

We ended up getting them anyway, even if we had to get them from the front porch Christmas morning.

I love Christmas too! Everything about it... in fact, I have a list going on my blog about how much I am glad for Christmas... 25 things. I am on #12 I think

Terri said...

Little dude, that was so traumatizing for us!!!
All we wanted was the Cabbage Patch Kids. I seem to remember that we even ruined the boxes that they were in, so that's why they were in plastic grocery bags on the front porch, Christmas morning. I remember the reason we even went snooping was because someone told me that we weren't getting any dolls at all!