Sunday, July 09, 2006

Am I the only one that LOVES "Grey's Anatomy?"



Seriously, people. This is I believe one of the best new shows out that there is.

I LOVE "Mc-Dreamy." There is something about Patrick Dempsey that makes me wanna watch "Can't Buy Me Love", over and over again. Maybe it was his lawn-mowing business, or perhaps just his total cuteness that kills me to this day, but I LOVE him in this show. The unattainable hot doctor that Meredith Grey is soooooo in love with.
One word, girls. -Yummy.

And Meredith's character is so loveable. She is so perfectly pathetic that you just wanna befriend her as your closest girlfriend and help her see the light that, "He's NEVER gonna leave his wife, dude."

I dunno. I haven't watched it in a while, and I sat down tonight and watched an episode that I've actually never seen before, and remembered how much I LOVE this show. If ya haven't seen it, do. Sunday nights, peeps. 8:00 on ABC.

***

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I actually watched a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy on Thursday of last week... I hadn't ever really watched it, except for the time that I watched an episode when you were over. I really liked it. I believe that the two episodes that I watched were the first and second episodes of the series... if I am not mistaken. It is a good show. I have liked all the episodes that I have watched. All three (3) of them.

Terri said...

Yes it is my fave.
Really, it is such a cool show.
My next show HOT TOPIC, will be on "HOUSE", the series on FOX.
Looove that one, too.

Lollygagger said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I have an enormous cruch on George.

Terri said...

ME TOO, Lolly!!!

I think he is such the cutie petutie!