Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HAPPY *28th* BIRTHDAY, SAROO!!!



Today is a very important Birthday for one of the GREATEST American's and a girl with the best fashion sense I know... Little Sarah *!

I was thinking back a couple years to when I turned 28 and remember it being a strange and sort of transitional age. You're not 29, almost 30. Just in between in a sort of "I better enjoy the rest of my 20's, limbo- land." But a good age, none the less.

So, here's to you little Sarah. Happy F-in' Birthday from ME!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Dude! I think that 27 was much more difficult than 28 has been, so far anyway.

Thanks for the shout out on my b-day, sista!

Sarah said...

That cake looks yummy, btw!

Aaron said...

Sweet Moses I just spoke w/ Sarah 10 min. ago and didn't say Happy Birthday. I'm a total A**.

Terri said...

You're welcome.
I hope you enjoy your books... Evanovich is such an entertaining writer! -You'll love her stuff.

Terri said...

:~) heh. heh. heh.

That One Guy said...

Sweet Moses? love that.