Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I Chickened out for yesterday's "Joseph" AUDITION'S...


So...

I will buck up and pretend that it is karaoke when I go to Taylorsville High tonight a little before 7-ish, and also pretend that I am there with a bunch of drunk peeps that really don't give a rats hairy ass as to what I sound like.
Sarah said that it was a breeze at her audition yesterday, so she thinks that I shouldn't be a scare-dee cat, and just go and kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing different about this vs. karaoke is that when I do karaoke, I make up my own dance moves, and at an audition, they usually like you to learn theirs and not use yours. So, sorry Paula, I can't use "straight up now tell me " choreography. Oh well. I guess it wouldn't really "go" with Joseph music anyway.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good Luck Chick!

I'll be home a little after 6pm... just so you know.

TRACI said...

Go Terri!!!!!