Monday, May 22, 2006

In honor of sacrificing sanity and good roles when they come, which for me has been, well, NEVER.

I say this:
this is my gratitude day.
(And thanks to Luhz who gave me the idea of sharing me gratitude.)


I am grateful.
I must remind myself once in a while or I get really depressed.

Expressing and remembering my gratitude for:

1) My 2 beautiful girls that love me whether or not I have terrible morning breath.
2) Ron, who still thinks that I am pretty damn cool and hot, especially when I have the time to shower for the day!
3) MyMother*
4)My Sisters.
5) Nanny memories and the cool poems that Mom tells of her life.
6) Even though I will not be in the Joseph production with Murray Arts in the Park, I am grateful that they even considered me for Potiphar's wife. It would've been SUCH great fun.
7) Little annoyances that my kids do. "Willow! Please stop putting your leg on my lap and asking me to tickle you!!!" or my favorite- 1a.m., 2a.m.,3a.m, 4a.m.,5a.m.,6.a,m, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need some sleep, baby Sarah. This is why Mommy is so insane all the time! Teething is sooooo of the DEVIL."
8) Washer and dryer. Life would really suck cleaning up puke and little accidents in the middle of the night w/ out them!
9) The people that listen to all my problems. God bless you all. I would be insane otherwise!!!
10) Willow telling me that I am pretty. Before and after I brush my teeth in the morning!
such a nice little girl to me. :)

1 comment:

TRACI said...

It's good to remember the things we truly are lucky to have in our lives! Congrat's on the casting offer... there's always a next time! ;)