Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I was looking at pics of Willow from last summer...


And I noticed how much she's grown since last June.
OY.
It made me think that I need to put my list I made for today, aside and play with my kids before they grown up more and they don't WANT to play with me anymore!!!


1) Mop floors
2) clean desk off
3) give kidlettes a bath
4) finish my laundry
5) clean kitchen
6) get a stamp and send off Columbia House BILL
7) VACUUM!!!
8) Fold and put away laundry!
9) Call and make Dr. appt for Willow, as I think she has laryngitis (which, I will do this one thing on my list too.)
10) Eat SOMETHING healthy today

So, list. You are on the back-burner for now!
All except give kids a bath. :) of course. -who wants to smell smelly kids all day?

2 comments:

TRACI said...

She is soooo beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys!

TRACI said...

Hey... that photo's from our old house... :)