Monday, May 22, 2006

So I just got a call from the Director for Joseph...

And I am not going to be able to do the show. :(
He asked me initially to be Potiphar's wife, and Ron and I talked about it for a good while. But, it looks like I won't be able to be in it, as Ron and my schedules are both so conflicting the next month ... ( As he is picking up a big job at the end of this month, which we really need) And someone needs to be home with our chillens. So, I guess it should be me.
whaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that little S gets in it though. She'd be so great in zee ensemble!
Wish little Saroo a "breakaleg!"

Maybe next time.

Until then though.
"WORD" my peeps.

2 comments:

lily said...

I am so glad that you auditioned anyway!!! It is always nice to be able to turn down a part, rather than not be cast at all....Guess how many more times Joseph will be done around here!! Maybe when your babies are a bit older, right?

Terri said...

right!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, dude! I really was soooo sad to turn it down, as I've not been in a show in freaking literally AGES!